how to steep the perfect cup of hot tea
In order to ensure the best sipping experience, follow these simple steps to steep our delicious, premium teas:
- By starting with cold, fresh water, you guarantee that each brew will yield the pure essence of the tea. Bring the water to a boil in your kettle.
- To savor a single serving, place one tea bag in the bottom of your cup, and pour the boiling water over the top.
- To make a multiple servings, place one tea bag per cup of tea into the bottom of the teapot and pour the boiling water over the top.
- Allow the tea to steep for three to five minutes, and whenever possible, use these moments as a break for reflection and relaxation.
- When the steeping is complete, remove any tea bags from the tea and discard.
- Add flavor. Some common ways to enhance tea include a splash of milk, and dash of sugar, or a dollop of honey.
- Savor the delicate and complex flavor of the tea.